Friday, July 31

Harvard Business Courses

So basically the school has given us some online courses by Harvard Business Publishing to complete prior to starting school, and well right now, I'm not sure I'm going to survive b-school.  Given the fact that I have problems adding 57+82 in my head, the quant is absolutely killing me!  And this course is from Harvard!  Damn, if I had wanted to kill myself, I would have applied to Harvard.  (Ok sure I wouldn't have gotten in, but still you get my drift...)  Financial forecasting?  The only thing I forecast is what to eat tomorrow!  All this isn't doing much for my confidence level and I'm flying off to school next week.  Dang.  Ok nose back to the *&#^$(@*^% grindstone.




Any by the way, we hope you enjoy your experience?  Seriously??



No comments:

Post a Comment