Wednesday, February 10

To Cut or Not To Cut

Cutting my hair has always been a difficult thing for me.  If it goes wrong, I hide from the world until it grows out.  Its been more than 6 months since I last cut my hair and it is long and honestly getting unmanageable.  Most days, in fact, everyday, its tied up in a ponytail and I'm honestly getting tired of it.  Washing it is such a hassle and I honestly hate doing it.  So... I've decided I wanna cut it short, go back to my bobbit days with bangs.  That's all good except I've never cut my hair here in Michigan before and I'm not particularly sure how they take to Asian hair.  I was all decided  about taking this risk until I started talking to people and now I'm starting to chicken out!  So to cut or not to cut?  


I've done my research and this seems like the best place in town... (I circled the more comforting bits...)

No comments:

Post a Comment