Wednesday, February 17

What I Miss About Being in a Big City

 
I'm in a small uni town which means we don't see a lot of action.  Having hailed from a vibrant city like Singapore, its been quite a lot to adjust to.  I just got my regular update from Sistic (a ticketing company back home) and I realized just how much I'm missing out!  There aren't fancy broadway shows here, although we do get an occasional famous act or two.  But most times, its held at the auditorium which well, for all intents and purposes, a student type of auditorium.  Its nice, its neat, but just not awesome.  Its nothing like the Esplanade back home where going to the theatre feels like a fancy night out accompanied by fancy Italian food and the post performance drink or stroll along the river.  


I can't wait to get to a big city!

No comments:

Post a Comment