Saturday, March 13

Another One Perhaps?

So I have a tattoo.  A super small star on my wrist.  Its a purple star and I absolutely love it.  Sometimes I just look down at my wrist and wonder what I ever did without it.  

So talk to anyone who has tat and they'll tell you that once you get one, you tend to wanna get another.  Now that I've lived with my little tat for a while, I think I'm ready for a slightly bigger investment.  I've been thinking about this for months on end and will probably continue to think about it until I find a good tat artist either here or back home.   So here's what I'm thinking... and mind you I came to this after a long time... Dandelions that float into the wind.  Its the picture of serenity, of hope, of possibilities and of tenacity cos we all know that dandelions are one of the hardest weeds to get rid of.  So as I did my research, I came across this - dandelions that float into the wind and become birds!  How freaking awesome is that!  Whoever came up with it, best idea ever.  I love it.  Not sure where its going go but I love it.  The stomach, the shoulder blade, I don't know, but what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment