Saturday, March 20

Crazy Flights

So it was a last minute thing that I had to head down to San Jose and if I thought my flight there was horrible, my flight back was actually far worse.  Check this out:

San Jose – New York (5 hours) on Jet Blue
New York – Chicago (3 hours) on Delta
Chicago – Michigan (1 hour) on United

And mind you these are rounded DOWN numbers.  And yes they were on 3 different airlines.  I had to go through security twice!   And if you’re somewhat familiar with US geography, which I am admittedly not, you’ll realize that my flight went to from one end of the west coast all the way to the other end of the east coast, only to come back into the mid west.  Top that off with 3 hour flight delays and that is a picture of a very very grumpy me.  

I don’t think I’ve ever been more exhausted on a flight. I left San Jose at 1030pm.  I arrived back in Michigan at 6pm the next day.  Even with the 3 hour time difference, it was a hell of a flight.  Yes that’s after taking a red-eye.  Now I know why they call it a red eye, my eyes are red and swollen!

Good night folks.  Its been more than 36 hours since I've lied down on a bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment