Friday, April 16

Sacks Retirement Village


I'm a bit of a prankster - mostly clean and very harmless pranks.  None of those that are deeply embarrassing.  Yes I've been on that end of the stick before but well, that's a story for another time.

So anyway we have this guy, Sacks, in the program who's well, let's just say slightly older than everyone else.  He's constantly the butt of old jokes but he takes with a lot of humor and class and isn't afraid to throw it back you.  I guess that's what makes banter so fun eh?  So anyway, Sacks and I occassionally take jibes at each other, admittedly me at him more than him at me.  He makes fun of me being short, I make fun of him being old with moobs.  If you don't know what moobs are, click on the link and head on over to the urban dictionary.  

Sacks lives 2 doors from me - which makes it pranking even more convenient.  So just today, I decided to put a poster of him up on his door.  Its the weekend, which means he's probably driven home by now to be with the wife and kids.  So from now until Monday, everyone who walks past his door will hopefully see the poster and drop a donation a too.  Seeing how this is a graduate hall, I'm not expecting much donations from people, but at least now, everyone on the floor knows an old dude lives there.  

Why do I do these things you ask?  Gee, I don't know, why do I DO anything anyway? 

No comments:

Post a Comment