Monday, April 19

Why I Love Amazon and Half.com

I like to read.  I don't always have time or the discipline to read, but I like to read.  Recently, I've been reading a little bit more - yes beyond managerial accounting and talent management.  Since I don't own an iPad or a Kindle, my books are mostly in their old fashioned paper bound form.  And quite honestly, that's how I like it.  There's something genuine in being able to physically flip through a book.  And since I'm not a book collector, I tend to get for myself second hand books from Amazon and Half.com by eBay.


Its amazing how cheap second hand books can get.  A penny?  Yeap.  And its just another $3.99 (Amazon) or $3.49 (Half.com) for shipping.  

I can see my library growing a lot faster these days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment