Wednesday, June 4

Conference Calls

Part of my job requires to me have conference calls with other countries.  More recently, we've started a project with New York and working with the upside down timing is driving me crazy.  We either rush into office early morn to have a call (our 8am is their 8pm) or we stay late in the office for a call or we rush home to take evening calls.  Either way, lots of rushing is involved.

The reverse is true of emails.  You don't get responses until the next day.  No such thing as quick questions.  Everything has at least a 24 hour turnaround.  With all these logistical issues, I'm not surprised why this project is moving at a snail's pace and honestly, while the project seemed exciting at the onset, I'm getting bored already.  Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment