Thursday, June 19

Work

Work is in turmoil.  I've mentioned that I've joined a new team (we merged), and the preggie in my team, who is now working from home (man that's really an incentive to get pregnant!) drives me nuts sometimes.  I'm not sure if its the hormones or the fact that she can't see her feet that's making her brain turn into slosh.  The things she says, the suggestions she makes, and yes even the sentences she constructs generally don't make any sense!  Yes I'm a snob when it comes to sentence construction, but god, can't she at least TRY to construct a grammatical, understandable sentence?  Since she's working from home, our main means of communication is through email and how can we get anything done if I can't understand what you're saying?  I kid you not.  You'd figured someone with a degree would be able to spell better, or at least have the sense to use spell check, but again, I think her swollen feet has spread to her brain.  Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment