Thursday, July 3

New Shoes? Old Shoes? Same Shoes?




I wear size 3 shoes. Yes I have small feet. Plus I'm small (read: short) which means heels are a must for me. Nothing that could potentially kill me, 2 to 2 and a half inches max.


I'm not a shoe maniac. I don't have cupboards full of shoes. In fact, if I like a shoe, I usually wear it almost everyday. Yes I know it isn't necessarily a good thing, bacteria, smell and all that. I'm in love with my grey wedges from Charles and Keith. They aren't very expensive but they are feet friendly, kinda cute with a bow and round tipped. But recently they've turned from a nice homogeneous light grey to a grey sprinkled with obvious patches of a darker grey. I'm kinda upset cos I really like these wedges. But I couldn't expect them last forever. They are light grey, they are on my feet, they do daily rub their noses against the ground. Sigh. I'm tempted to buy the SAME pair of shoes again, but the more fashionable part of me goes, "Are you crazy? Buying the exact same pair of shoes??". So I'm trying to find time to go shoe shopping. Maybe during lunch tomorrow. I should stop having conversations about shoes with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment