Friday, October 30

Way Too Much TV

I love TV.  Anyone who knows me will tell you how much I love American TV.  So here's a low down on some of the new shows I've been wasting precious time on.  But they are so good I tell ya, so damn good.


1.  The Good Wife

Julianna Margulies.  She's aged beautifully don't you think?  Even Carol Hathaway would be so jealous.  Yummy.


2.  FlashForward

Not my favorite show but so far, its turning out pretty good.  Helps that Christine Woods plays a really hot lesbian FBI agent.  Yummy.


3.  Glee

Ok I'm a closet Glee fan.  Its basically high school musical for adults for damn the music is good. I now know what a Mash Up is.  Awesome.


...and then there are the rest which I won't bore you with or admit I'm watching.  Suffice to say I should be spending a lot of time reading business forecasts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment