Tuesday, March 2

What Happens If...

I am the what happens if girl. I worry a lot about situations that haven't even happened but in my opinion, may in all likelihood happen, especially to me. This is not good for my heart cos at times like these, it just feel downright uncomfortable. I feel like my heart is beating on edge and I can't do anything to ease it. Try as I may not to think about things, try as I may to let it out by screaming fuck as loud as I can, try as I may to take it out on something by punching the wall, NOTHING helps. I just end up feeling antsy for days on end.  Its times like these I wish I was more American cos then I would have the number of my therapist handy.


*I'm sorry if this post doesn't make much sense to most people.  Its not something I want to talk about and no, talking about it will not help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment