Wednesday, June 7

Forbidden City


Forbidden City is coming back to town! I watched it during its last run and in spite of my constant diatribes on the dismal state of local productions, I thought Forbidden City was absolutely excellent. The singing was not too bad, costumes and all were good, songs were really catchy, and it was all-in-all, a pretty good production. It’s starting its run again in September. 


I remember the last time I caught Forbidden City, I was seated so far away I could hardly figure out what was going on. This time round, only the best seats in the house will do for At, even though they are the discounted ones (well, I am taking the best seats, the least I could do was to get the cheapest of the best…). Time to revive the CD for blasting in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment