Thursday, June 1

Lezzie Perk 4

I love the fact my sweetheart and I get to play beauty shop. Blowing each other’s hair, trimming each other’s eye brows, squeezing each other’s blackheads out, doing facial masks together… basically everything you get to do with your usual female friends, except that this is a million times better because you’re doing with someone you really love. Every hair I pluck from my sweetheart is plucked with love and it comes from a deep desire for her to look her very best. So stuff girls get to do only when they’re having slumber parties with their friends, I get to do everyday. My hair gets blown and fluffed just about everyday before I head off to work. I don’t think I’ve ever had such manageable hair in my life. So there we go, lezzie perk number 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment